gbs health+ are pleased to be offering advice to a private charity who are seeking to improve the outdoor seating areas for sick children at the John Radcliffe Hospital . Our dedicated Clinical Interior design team is working on this exciting new prospect. Here are...
Exciting New Healthcare Project
Top 50 Architects in this years Building Magazine
Gray Baynes + Shew are delighted to have found a place in the 'Top 50' Architects list in this years Building Magazine list. Listed at 43rd by size the practice is a new entry this year.
New partner appointed to head up Building Surveying Consultancy Division
We are delighted to announce the appointment of a new partner to head up our Building Surveying Consultancy Division. Mark Norton, MCIOB AssocRICS CMaPS NRAC, is an experienced Chartered Construction Manager with extensive project management experience. He will take up...
Sobell House Hospice have identified a need to expand their current services at their hospice on the Churchill site in Oxford. The proposed facility will accommodate an increase in the need for palliative care of fragile pensioners and patients with more complex needs...
Meanwhile, on Twitter
- RT @OxHospCharity: Thank you - you are amazing 👏👏🏼👏🏾 https://t.co/HnCSDPkK9t — 1 month 2 days ago
- Wishing everyone a brilliant holiday season! Our offices will close on Friday 24th December at midday and open again 4th January 2022! — 1 month 2 days ago
- RT @gbsarchitects: Wishing everyone a brilliant holiday season! Our offices will close on Friday 24th December at midday and open again 4th January 2022! — 1 month 2 days ago
- We have a job vacancy for a Senior Building Surveyor! Check out the link for more info! https://t.co/1jj29ryJ0N — 7 months 2 weeks ago
- RT @gbsarchitects: We have a job vacancy for a Senior Building Surveyor! Check out the link for more info! https://t.co/AvzKovLsuK — 7 months 2 weeks ago
- We are pleased to announce that we have officially become a @TalkBloom accredited supplier. Bloom is a marketplace… https://t.co/17QFX2slLN — 8 months 3 weeks ago
- RT @gbsarchitects: This is Judith ledeboer OBE, the co-founder of the practice in 1933. She was the 3rd woman Architect in the UK! On… https://t.co/y05O1B3ToF — 1 year 1 month ago