This project features a wholesale redevelopment and extension to an existing EAU unit, comprising of additional consulting rooms, side rooms, a larger waiting room and increased bed bay spacing. There are substantial improvements planned to the mechanical services in...
Emergency Assessment Unit- John Radcliffe Hospital
Highfield Adolescent Unit, Oxford
The Highfield Adolescent Mental Health Unit was constructed on a green field site at the Warneford Hospital in Headington, Oxford. It provides in-patient and day patient services for children aged between 13 and 18 and has eighteen en-suite bedrooms, extensive day...
Recently refurbished with a grant from the Department of Health Capital Investment initiative, Beaconsfield East is a 20 bedded rehabilitation ward for older adults, many of whom have dementia. The ward has been organized into 4 x 4-bedded bays and 4 single rooms with...
League of Friends Cafe - John Radcliffe Hospital
Following an extensive consultation process, the League of Friends Cafe at the John Radcliffe Hospital has been refurbished in both the servery and seating areas to provide a more contemporary environment for visitors and staff to enjoy. Glazed screens have been...
Meanwhile, on Twitter
- RT @sobellhouse: No plans tomorrow afternoon? Why not come along to a charity day organised in aid of Sobell House by… https://t.co/NO2dHpXPQw — 1 day 16 hours ago
- Exciting to see this local piece of lovely architecture nominated https://t.co/yhTW04vmCx — 1 week 3 days ago
- RT @gbsarchitects: Robin, Mark & Lisa are at #blakemorganoxford for a lunchtime seminar on NEC3 and NEC4 changes.… https://t.co/2vduNhSHZN — 1 week 3 days ago
- @B4Magazine — 1 week 3 days ago
- As a progressive practice, we are now adopting an App called @siteauditpro to help us create distinctive & fresh l… https://t.co/UK7KOkjuaX — 1 week 3 days ago
- RT @gbsarchitects: Up 10 places from last year, #GBS once again features in Building magazine's TOP 150 consultants. Thank you… https://t.co/1cLiKeq7pf — 1 week 4 days ago
- RT @OxfordGospel: Tonight, we celebrated our year of fundraising for the wonderful @sobellhouse by presenting a cheque to them for £3… https://t.co/uoyAxhzX9n — 2 weeks 1 day ago