gbs health+ are pleased to be offering advice to a private charity who are seeking to improve the outdoor seating areas for sick children at the John Radcliffe Hospital . Our dedicated Clinical Interior design team is working on this exciting new prospect. Here are...
Exciting New Healthcare Project
Top 50 Architects in this years Building Magazine
Gray Baynes + Shew are delighted to have found a place in the 'Top 50' Architects list in this years Building Magazine list. Listed at 43rd by size the practice is a new entry this year.
Recently refurbished with a grant from the Department of Health Capital Investment initiative, Beaconsfield East is a 20 bedded rehabilitation ward for older adults, many of whom have dementia. The ward has been organized into 4 x 4-bedded bays and 4 single rooms with...
Sobell House Hospice have identified a need to expand their current services at their hospice on the Churchill site in Oxford. The proposed facility will accommodate an increase in the need for palliative care of fragile pensioners and patients with more complex needs...
Meanwhile, on Twitter
- RT @OxfordHealthNHS: The healing power of #music could soon be transforming the lives of adult #mentalhealth patients at a studio being… https://t.co/8gT2Uq3sTJ — 3 days 21 hours ago
- We are working with @OxfordHealthNHS on this very special project. Read here for the inspiration behind "Lucy's Roo… https://t.co/VOCnH8ai18 — 4 days 20 hours ago
- Have a look at this 30 second slide show of the completed extension of @sobellhouse 😄https://t.co/muYByOvY1O — 1 week 4 days ago
- We close at 1pm today and reopen 2nd January 2020! If you have any queries, email email@example.com and we w… https://t.co/9KSHCoKC7b — 1 month 17 hours ago
- Our server has been down all morning, so apologies to any who have been trying to contact us via email. Hopefully t… https://t.co/UjirgmZOxx — 1 month 2 weeks ago
- Our senior architect (sustainability) Lisa De Leon attended this event last Friday (you can see her in this photo!)… https://t.co/GUd85GPi5T — 1 month 2 weeks ago
- we have an announcement! https://t.co/7L6E6bJwA8 — 1 month 3 weeks ago