gbs health+ are pleased to be offering advice to a private charity who are seeking to improve the outdoor seating areas for sick children at the John Radcliffe Hospital . Our dedicated Clinical Interior design team is working on this exciting new prospect. Here are...
Exciting New Healthcare Project
Top 50 Architects in this years Building Magazine
Gray Baynes + Shew are delighted to have found a place in the 'Top 50' Architects list in this years Building Magazine list. Listed at 43rd by size the practice is a new entry this year.
Recently refurbished with a grant from the Department of Health Capital Investment initiative, Beaconsfield East is a 20 bedded rehabilitation ward for older adults, many of whom have dementia. The ward has been organized into 4 x 4-bedded bays and 4 single rooms with...
Sobell House Hospice have identified a need to expand their current services at their hospice on the Churchill site in Oxford. The proposed facility will accommodate an increase in the need for palliative care of fragile pensioners and patients with more complex needs...
Meanwhile, on Twitter
- Our server has been down all morning, so apologies to any who have been trying to contact us via email. Hopefully t… https://t.co/UjirgmZOxx — 2 days 18 hours ago
- Our senior architect (sustainability) Lisa De Leon attended this event last Friday (you can see her in this photo!)… https://t.co/GUd85GPi5T — 3 days 22 hours ago
- we have an announcement! https://t.co/7L6E6bJwA8 — 1 week 3 days ago
- RT @scottfraseruk: Great to feature alongside @sobellhouse and @TimWraith in the latest edition of @B4Magazine You can read it onli… https://t.co/jCN7ztxxdp — 1 month 1 day ago
- RT @KingerleeLtd: In response to the world issues of plastics pollution, we have taken action to help reduce the amount of plastic we… https://t.co/XpksXHk1nX — 1 month 1 day ago
- RT @gbsarchitects: Photos from our visit to our on site project for a College building in central Oxford.... @W_S_Oxford https://t.co/41xvV3ptBH — 1 month 2 weeks ago
- https://t.co/FSp8tA0jep photos from our wonderful project at Sobell House Hospice are on our website :-D — 1 month 2 weeks ago