gbs health+ are pleased to be offering advice to a private charity who are seeking to improve the outdoor seating areas for sick children at the John Radcliffe Hospital . Our dedicated Clinical Interior design team is working on this exciting new prospect. Here are...
Exciting New Healthcare Project
Highfield Adolescent Unit, Oxford
The Highfield Adolescent Mental Health Unit was constructed on a green field site at the Warneford Hospital in Headington, Oxford. It provides in-patient and day patient services for children aged between 13 and 18 and has eighteen en-suite bedrooms, extensive day...
Recently refurbished with a grant from the Department of Health Capital Investment initiative, Beaconsfield East is a 20 bedded rehabilitation ward for older adults, many of whom have dementia. The ward has been organized into 4 x 4-bedded bays and 4 single rooms with...
League of Friends Cafe - John Radcliffe Hospital
Following an extensive consultation process, the League of Friends Cafe at the John Radcliffe Hospital has been refurbished in both the servery and seating areas to provide a more contemporary environment for visitors and staff to enjoy. Glazed screens have been...
Meanwhile, on Twitter
- One of our Partner Architects, Nigel, enjoyed this great event! Well done to everyone involved. https://t.co/MKzgSNxCPf — 1 month 1 week ago
- More update photos from the almost-there extension at @sobellhouse ! https://t.co/NzJWFvS9mq — 1 month 1 week ago
- @B4Magazine Georgia and Lisa are attending this event! The venue is a fab choice. — 2 months 5 days ago
- Georgia is at @sobellhouse this afternoon - the statement lights are being installed! The external works are almost… https://t.co/ZPw4ehyqJe — 2 months 5 days ago
- This is exciting that our local branch of waitrose are trialling a sustainability conscious, no plastic method of s… https://t.co/yTbz9NEcY0 — 2 months 1 week ago
- we have a new post - an update on our @sobellhouse house project :-D https://t.co/KolAK30GyV — 2 months 2 weeks ago
- thank you for this! we are excited for you to move in - so much hard work has gone into this project and we are exc… https://t.co/oFtolkNqhA — 2 months 2 weeks ago