We are delighted to announce the appointment of a new partner to head up our Building Surveying Consultancy Division. Mark Norton, MCIOB AssocRICS CMaPS NRAC, is an experienced Chartered Construction Manager with extensive project management experience. He will take up...
New partner appointed to head up Building Surveying Consultancy Division
Exciting New Healthcare Project
gbs health+ are pleased to be offering advice to a private charity who are seeking to improve the outdoor seating areas for sick children at the John Radcliffe Hospital . Our dedicated Clinical Interior design team is working on this exciting new prospect. Here are...
Top 50 Architects in this years Building Magazine
Gray Baynes + Shew are delighted to have found a place in the 'Top 50' Architects list in this years Building Magazine list. Listed at 43rd by size the practice is a new entry this year.
Recently refurbished with a grant from the Department of Health Capital Investment initiative, Beaconsfield East is a 20 bedded rehabilitation ward for older adults, many of whom have dementia. The ward has been organized into 4 x 4-bedded bays and 4 single rooms with...
Meanwhile, on Twitter
- We have a job vacancy for a Senior Building Surveyor! Check out the link for more info! https://t.co/1jj29ryJ0N — 5 months 3 weeks ago
- RT @gbsarchitects: We have a job vacancy for a Senior Building Surveyor! Check out the link for more info! https://t.co/AvzKovLsuK — 5 months 3 weeks ago
- We are pleased to announce that we have officially become a @TalkBloom accredited supplier. Bloom is a marketplace… https://t.co/17QFX2slLN — 6 months 3 weeks ago
- RT @gbsarchitects: This is Judith ledeboer OBE, the co-founder of the practice in 1933. She was the 3rd woman Architect in the UK! On… https://t.co/y05O1B3ToF — 1 year 1 day ago
- RT @gbsarchitects: Nice mention in @BuildingNews magazine of a brilliant sketch Senior Architect Sam Wilson drew for @RadleyCollege 😁 https://t.co/kMXNK5tUrL — 1 year 8 months ago
- RT @gbsarchitects: We have another "meet the team" post on Instagram! This is Senior Architect, Matthew Bullock. https://t.co/LUk6pylEJ7 — 1 year 9 months ago
- RT @OxfordHealthNHS: The healing power of #music could soon be transforming the lives of adult #mentalhealth patients at a studio being… https://t.co/8gT2Uq3sTJ — 1 year 10 months ago