gbs health+ are pleased to be offering advice to a private charity who are seeking to improve the outdoor seating areas for sick children at the John Radcliffe Hospital . Our dedicated Clinical Interior design team is working on this exciting new prospect. Here are...
Exciting New Healthcare Project
Emergency Assessment Unit- John Radcliffe Hospital
This project features a wholesale redevelopment and extension to an existing EAU unit, comprising of additional consulting rooms, side rooms, a larger waiting room and increased bed bay spacing. There are substantial improvements planned to the mechanical services in...
Highfield Adolescent Unit, Oxford
The Highfield Adolescent Mental Health Unit was constructed on a green field site at the Warneford Hospital in Headington, Oxford. It provides in-patient and day patient services for children aged between 13 and 18 and has eighteen en-suite bedrooms, extensive day...
Recently refurbished with a grant from the Department of Health Capital Investment initiative, Beaconsfield East is a 20 bedded rehabilitation ward for older adults, many of whom have dementia. The ward has been organized into 4 x 4-bedded bays and 4 single rooms with...
Meanwhile, on Twitter
- Update on some of our projects :-) https://t.co/uN9Uzguxn5 — 3 days 10 hours ago
- RT @KingerleeLtd: Spot the difference! Our project at Sobell House is well under way. The scaffolding has been struck to reveal the e… https://t.co/K7VEQKHcNi — 1 week 6 days ago
- we went on an office trip to @sobellhouse this morning to see the progress of this wonderful project. Photos on our… https://t.co/v9zgS0ITNU — 1 week 6 days ago
- @Symmthebuilder @Countrylifemag @gbsarchitects. Thank you for this mention! It was indeed a "dream" team. Lovely article too. — 1 month 3 weeks ago
- Fab article on one of our most beautiful projects https://t.co/J2pP5KLYBk @B4Magazine — 1 month 3 weeks ago
- RT @sobellhouse: Being able to go outside has always been a highly valued feature of Sobell House, and the new Garden Annex has a sp… https://t.co/IwrUsKXBSs — 1 month 4 weeks ago
- RT @sobellhouse: We see moments of sadness, joy, but most of all love at Sobell House. Our staff helped one couple to have a special… https://t.co/7XbYNfB77g — 1 month 4 weeks ago