gbs health+ are pleased to be offering advice to a private charity who are seeking to improve the outdoor seating areas for sick children at the John Radcliffe Hospital . Our dedicated Clinical Interior design team is working on this exciting new prospect. Here are...
Exciting New Healthcare Project
Top 50 Architects in this years Building Magazine
Gray Baynes + Shew are delighted to have found a place in the 'Top 50' Architects list in this years Building Magazine list. Listed at 43rd by size the practice is a new entry this year.
Recently refurbished with a grant from the Department of Health Capital Investment initiative, Beaconsfield East is a 20 bedded rehabilitation ward for older adults, many of whom have dementia. The ward has been organized into 4 x 4-bedded bays and 4 single rooms with...
Sobell House Hospice have identified a need to expand their current services at their hospice on the Churchill site in Oxford. The proposed facility will accommodate an increase in the need for palliative care of fragile pensioners and patients with more complex needs...
Meanwhile, on Twitter
- Robin, a Partner here at GBS, who has been here 20 years, retires today! :-( Happy Retirement Robin!! https://t.co/Pi0sFH3mcu — 2 weeks 5 days ago
- RT @sobellhouse: It's moving day for the Sobell House Charity team! Please know that our office is now based in the new Garden Annex… https://t.co/HlruvMMHkH — 1 month 3 days ago
- RT @TimWraith: Big shout out for @OUFCOfficial fans. We are having a collection for @sobellhouse outside the Kassam Stadium at th… https://t.co/lGtG0VZgbx — 1 month 3 days ago
- RT @gbsarchitects: Nigel is en route to this now! Have a great time everyone! https://t.co/Hik4shxOXW — 1 month 3 days ago
- RT @sobellhouse: We're very lucky to receive a tremendous amount of support from local businesses. If your company would like to par… https://t.co/uX04MxPPcj — 1 month 1 week ago
- RT @TimWraith: And here is the finished Sobell Clinic and Garden Annex. Designed by @GBS_health , built by @KingerleeLtd along wi… https://t.co/45fGxQsyzc — 1 month 1 week ago
- https://t.co/wHLrtZxFwf .... more to come too! — 1 month 1 week ago