gbs health+ are pleased to be offering advice to a private charity who are seeking to improve the outdoor seating areas for sick children at the John Radcliffe Hospital . Our dedicated Clinical Interior design team is working on this exciting new prospect. Here are...
Exciting New Healthcare Project
Emergency Assessment Unit- John Radcliffe Hospital
This project features a wholesale redevelopment and extension to an existing EAU unit, comprising of additional consulting rooms, side rooms, a larger waiting room and increased bed bay spacing. There are substantial improvements planned to the mechanical services in...
Highfield Adolescent Unit, Oxford
The Highfield Adolescent Mental Health Unit was constructed on a green field site at the Warneford Hospital in Headington, Oxford. It provides in-patient and day patient services for children aged between 13 and 18 and has eighteen en-suite bedrooms, extensive day...
Recently refurbished with a grant from the Department of Health Capital Investment initiative, Beaconsfield East is a 20 bedded rehabilitation ward for older adults, many of whom have dementia. The ward has been organized into 4 x 4-bedded bays and 4 single rooms with...
Meanwhile, on Twitter
- Our senior interior architect, Georgia, has gifted this wreath, made by her mum, to the extension site of… https://t.co/hE1cvafgWi — 3 days 12 hours ago
- Thank you for your kind words, it's so good to see a much needed building taking shape 🙌🏻 https://t.co/dSuNGWHWVd — 1 week 13 hours ago
- An interiors shot now from @sobellhouse . You can see the double height space and huge windows, letting in natural… https://t.co/EBSut29PPI — 1 week 1 day ago
- Georgia is on site this afternoon at @sobellhouse to see progress. It's coming along very well! Having to use the p… https://t.co/ECx8Bh9CCi — 1 week 1 day ago
- 🙌🏻🙌🏻 https://t.co/ucdDTClIuR — 1 week 3 days ago
- @B4Magazine — 1 week 6 days ago
- We have a new post! Site progress photos from the wonderful & very important project @sobellhouse in #oxford. The c… https://t.co/me6H8PGjpC — 1 week 6 days ago